The Spring Egg Hunt is a FREE event for currently enrolled students in the Burbank Parent Education Program.
Saturday, April 20, 2019
10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please RSVP with your class reps by Monday, April 15.
- Egg hunts (see schedule below). Please bring your own baskets.
- Lakeshore Arts and Crafts (for ages 3 and up only).
- Glitter Tattoos with Katie Matie
- Light snack and refreshments for kids
- Egg return and prizes
Egg Hunt Schedule
- Under 3 years old – 10:15 a.m.
- 3 year olds – 10:45 a.m.
- 4+ year olds – 11:15 a.m.
This is an outdoor event, so please bring sunscreen and hats.
This event is made possible by the funds raised by the BPEC fundraisers.