Save the Date and Join Our BPEC Warriors Team!
The Burbank Parent Education Program is proud to support the American Cancer Society by participating in the Burbank Relay for Life. Join us as we celebrate cancer survivors, remember those lost to cancer, and come together with the community to fight back! This year’s event will be held May 18-19, 2019, at Robert Gross Park. Last year our team, the BPEC Warriors, had 21 team members who helped raise $5,320—we hope you will join us this year and help us achieve even greater success!
Robert Gross Park
2800 W Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91504
Register online at relayforlife.org/BurbankCA
Register on your phone using the ACS FUNdraising app.
- Whether you’re brand new or a returning participant, easily find and register for Relay for Life without ever leaving the app.
- Ask for donations and send donation reminders via SMS, email, Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Easily and securely accept in-person credit card and check donations with your device’s camera.
- Utilize PayPal, Apple Pay and Android Pay for easy, no-card-needed fundraising.
- Set and update your personal and team goals.
- Share your page and keep everyone updated on your progress via Facebook, LinkedIn, email or SMS.
- All donations collected appear simultaneously on the app and in your web event dashboard.
- You can accept personal or business donations and get real-time payment verification.
- Attribute donations to a registered individual, team or event, send receipts and thank your donors.
About Relay for Life
Relay for Life represents the hope that those lost to cancer will never be forgotten, that those who face cancer will be supported, and one day cancer will be eliminated.
For more information, contact Adriana Serrano at (818) 480-4841 or firstname.lastname@example.org.