Starting December 14th, 2015, you can register for our Parent Education classes online. Please see the detailed instructions, below. If you would like to pay by cash or check, you may register in person at the front office beginning January 4th.
If you are a current student and wish to pay by credit/debit card*:
- Go to our registration website: http://bas.asapconnected.com
- Click on “Login” (upper right side, in grey bar)
- Enter the email address you registered with, or provided on the form in class.
- If you set up a password with our staff, enter that password.
- Skip to step 9, below.
- If you have NOT set up a password, or do not remember it, click on “Forgot Your Password?”
- A new screen will come up asking you to reenter your email address.
- “Burbank Adult School” will send an email with a link “Click here.”
- This will take you to a new screen and allow you to enter and verify a “new password.”
- After entering the password, click “Enter.” The site will take you to your “My Account” page.
- You may add other family members at this point, if you like.
- On the left, under CLASSES find “Parent Education Series”
- Select your class/classes and then add them to your cart
- If you sign up for multiple classes at the same level, you will be discounted for the 2nd class fee only. [i.e.: Parenting Your 2 Year-Old on Monday AND Thursday = $125 (1st class) + $10 (lab) + $62.50 (2nd class) + $10 (lab).] The discount will show automatically when you check out.
- If a class says “full” or “closed,” please contact Linda Matsumoto (818) 558-4733
- When you are done adding classes, proceed to “My Cart” or “checkout”
- You will be asked to update your information
- If there are no changes, click on “Save” at the bottom of the page
- If you have changes, please edit your information. Be sure to click on “Save” when finished.
- Proceed to payment screen.
- Be sure to enter your billing address, if different from your registration address.
* This system takes Visa and MasterCard credit or debit ONLY.
New to our classes?
Wishing to enroll with credit/debit? Click on “Login” and then “create account.”
One Last Thing
If you are bringing any additional children to class on a regular basis (between the ages of 18 months and 4 years), there is an additional lab fee, payable in the office only. Please come and see us after January 4th to settle that part of your account.